Friday, December 14, 2007

Sick...again!

Man the flu this year is killing me. I was super sick all week last week and then yesterday. I got up yesterday feeling just fine and craving spaghetti, so I had some for breakfast. I was sick the rest of the day...I suppose there could be something wrong with my spaghetti, but I doubt it because it hasn't made anyone else ill. Frankly I don't even know if it was the flu...I'm positive my lack of sleep isn't helping things. Today my son is the one puking, so he is home. He is 11 so I'm sure he will be OK while I go see my doctor and run some errands today. I'm just glad that I am feeling much better.

JUST 21 DAYS TO GO! Yep, 3 weeks from today I will be holding my new little one in my arms. I know it isn't far from now, but man, it still feels ages away. If I were sleeping better at night, or even able to get comfy for a nap each day, than it probably wouldn't seem so bad. BUT the thought of not sleeping for the next 3 weeks, makes it seem like a lifetime. Make sense?

Well, I have to get ready to go. I get the pleasure of seeing the doc, waiting in line at the PO to mail a pkg, dealing with crowds to get some minor shopping done, and traffic, traffic, traffic. Thank goodness it isn't snowing, that would be too much stress on me today. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: