Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Resting, yet Nesting

I'm trying hard to be good, honest...but it is hard to rest when you aren't comfy in any one position for more than a half hour or so. To top it off, I'm in nesting mode bad and have to force myself to not do too much. I'm trying to be good and accomplish just a couple of things a day (yesterday was dishes, putting up tree, and making a nice dinner) and trying to read and such the rest of the time. Time seems to be moving slower than ever...when I was still working, time flew a bit faster, I kind of miss that part (do not miss getting up in the freezing cold). Man will this pregnancy ever end? Obviously yes, it just feels like it won't. Ok, pity session over.

I need to finish some cleaning and organizing (this desk is such a mess) so I can get some sewing and scrapbooking done. Hmmm, maybe I will just skip to the sewing and scrapbooking.

3 comments:

laina kay said...

Perfect card making time!? Enjoy scrapping & sewing!

Wow, you were quick with the playlist! Our family adores TSO. The kids beg to listen to it in the car as soon as we get in and we have to actually say "no" sometimes! Especially since they like one song in particular and would listen to it repeatedly if we would let them!

Jennifer said...

TSO is my absolute fav! It is the perfect blend of rock and Christmas for me. I have to be good and only play it in December or else I drive my hubby nuts.

scrappingbob said...

remeber to take is easy even if you want to nest, I am glad you aren't sick anymore. I'll bring over Gilmore Girls 6 soon.

Caralee