Saturday, November 24, 2007

Evil Friend

I have a really great friend. She brought me a bunch of videos and DVDs to help me pass the time while resting. I am now officially hooked on the Gilmore Girls series! I just spent the last day or so watching the complete first season. Unfortunately, my friend's neighbor has seasons two and three so now I'm going to have to go crazy waiting to find out what happens next! I told you she was evil!

Seriously, I would have gone insane without all these things to watch. I hate that we had to give up our dish network, but we had to prioritize our expenses (still are working on it too) so that we can afford for me to be out of work for a while. Gotta love having a budget.

Well I'm trying to get just a few things done around here...easy things. I just had to feel at least a little productive. I'm going to go see if there is something else easy I can do, wish me luck!

No comments: