Friday, November 23, 2007

Thankful

I forgot I was going to post what I'm thankful for, not just because it was Thanksgiving day, but because I need to remind myself of all the great things I do have in my life. I need to do this atleast once a week, it really does help put everything into perspective.

I am thankful for:

My family who loves me despite my flaws.

My friends who are such a support to me when my family and life are driving me nuts.

Our jobs and our good health.

The beautiful sunrises I get to enjoy every morning while driving Jr High kids to school. (Sometimes even they notice them.) A beautiful sunrise can make getting up at 4:20am worth it.

I truly am thankful for these things. It wasn't all that long ago that things were much worse for us and I need to remember that we have come a long way, even when it doesn't feel like it. There is so much more I could write, but I have to save something for next time right? LOL

Have a great Black Friday everyone, and I hope you find the deals you are looking for!

No comments: