Thursday, February 25, 2010

My third ATC


I filled in for someone who bummed out of a swap and this is what I created. I didn't have a large scallop punch so the scallop is made with 14 or so small pink eggs glued to the back of the circle. It was a lot of work but totally worth it! I LOVE how it all came together. I have to thank my good friend, you know who you are, who let me stamp off a bunch of this stamp (one day long ago)... she was perfect for this project. By the way friend, I'm going to need more of her. ;)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE it, Gwennie! I'm diggin the "scallops" behind the image and am thinking I might have to try that... one of these days...

Alexandra Lundgren said...

ok- first you are CRAZY to do that to make the scallop-
Second- it is AWESOME!!! did you make one for me?
Third- is that one of the new ones I have?
fourth- how sad is it that I had to ask #3?

luv ya!

Jennifer said...

Thank you Jenn. Yes, I'm crazy to do the scallops like that...but it had to have it.

Alex, Alex, Alex...(shaking my head)...I can't believe you don't know about the image. I'm pretty sure it came from you, but I have no clue who it is by and I'm thinking it is one of the newer ones you have. #2 maybe

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I am shaking my head at myself too, LOL! I'll bring her this weekend then so you can stamp more. Maybe I'll even stamp some for myself :)