Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rest time...?

I don't know what my little dd is thinking, but I would love to know. She will play for a little bit, then crawl into the dog's corner and lay down on his bed with him, then go play for a bit, then back to lay down...it cracks me up. It also suprises me because just last night she was nipped when she was headed for his food. This is the only time he has done this (scared the shit out of me, happened really fast) and she goes after his food all the time, she loves to eat it....it makes me shudder to even think about it, so gross. Yes I'm keeping an eagle eye on her and him today. She hasn't tried to get his food today, maybe she learned from the nip....interesting, very interesting. Well here is the picts, I thought they were too cute so I had to share.


No comments: