Thursday, May 31, 2012

It is just about over...

Working full time has really kept me from doing a lot of the things I really wanted to do. I am clearly NOT the multitask-er I thought I could be. I bet no one thought I would ever post on my blogs again....I wasn't sure I ever would, there were always other more pressing matters.

Well now my job is coming to an end. With the continuing slump in the economy and the newly raised rent, the owners can no longer afford where we are located and can't guarantee they can re-open elsewhere. I never thought it would happen, but not long after I found all this out (can you say stressed out!), my hubby got back on with the company that laid him off 3+ years ago...full time! So financially, we will be fine. In fact I have been blessed with the chance to cut back my hours tremendously to be home once again with my youngest...I have missed her so much.

I will miss our wonderful customers, many who are now good friends, and my awesome co-workers. We have shared good times and bad and will hopefully continue to bless each others lives for years to come. I hope to find a new "schedule" that includes regular blogging and creating (that will be shared on my creative blog www.jenalihdesigns.blogspot.com). I'm so excited to see what the summer brings, especially getting to spend time with my kids again!

3 comments:

Judi Vrieling said...

Good for you Mrs. Gwennie; glad you are able to be home with your family once again!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that you get to spend the summer with your kids! So excited for you. Hope to see your smiling face more fabulous lady!

Til said...

Girl you know I am very happy for you!! Sad about thie store closing tho.....you best keep in touch with me and let's have some scrappy time together!