Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Sentimental journey...well maybe a very short walk.

I'm still in awe of her.....over 18 months since she was born and I'm still in shock that I have her here. The other kids still fight over her, which I thought for sure would have passed by now. She blows us away everday with new words, new antics, showing us a new side of life. She is beautiful, daring, sweet, sassy, inquisitive, happy, full of laughter and love, and I don't know what I would do with out her in my life. A, I love you so much!


2 comments:

Shaka said...

cute picture, sweet post! isn't it funny how the last, the one you prob. were hoping not to have just ends up being so...perfect!?

Jennifer said...

She is a spoiled (with attention and love), wonderful last child. I think part of it is that I'm enjoying the journey more this time around. When the others were this age, I was too busy to enjoy it this much.