Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In 16 hours...

give or take...my sister (and her 2 kids) will be here to visit. I am so excited! She is 6 months pregnant with her third child (a girl) and I haven't seen her since August of 2007.

I hope we manage to do everything we have planned...and we have planned as much as possible in the few days she will be here. Sushi lunch, shopping, swimming with all the kids, shopping, playtime with the kids somewhere fun, shopping, scrapbooking, and more shopping (we have better shopping here in Boise than she does in her town).

We are also notorious for staying up until all hours of the night talking, sleep is never much of a priority. We figure we have to make the most of our time together, because we just don't get to be together very often and we know how precious our time together is... (2 of our sisters passed away several years ago).

I am so very excited I just had to share it...now to get back to all my cleaning and visitor prep...so much to do before they get here!

No comments: