Friday, February 6, 2009

Having a rough week

My week has gone downhill since hubby was laid off. With him home I'm all out of my routine and having a hard time getting anything done. It doesn't help that I have allergies or a nasty cold to deal with too...I don't know which it is because so far neither kind of meds are working.

I'm still tracking my food in SparkPeople, but I now officially know what I go to in cases of heavy stress...fatty stuff. My fat ratio has been way off, I'm trying but somewhat failing right now. I think I'm still trying to adjust to everything. Life as we knew it is gone, and not for the better right now. I believe my counselor is right, I'm grieving for what we lost...our security, our sense of normalcy, our income, etc.

I don't know how to get through this. I'm trying to focus on working a plan for our bills, but food-wise???... I'm finding it so much harder to deal with.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, Gwennie, Hang in there girl! I know it's rough right now but it will get better. I'm sending hugs to you! Mary

jadell said...

thanks for the hc's yesterday, I know I'm not supposed to mention them. :) DH noticed right away, which is good I guess. Hope the time away was good for you, too! :) Sirah