Thursday, January 8, 2009

DD turns 14 today!






About 8 months ago I was invited to a vinyl saying party. I was going to try not to buy anything but then I saw the saying above and it got me thinking about my teenage daughter. Every teen seems to have confidence issues of some sort and girls especially need positive reinforcement. She has always been a princess around here, and always will be. So I got the saying made, I re-designed the one in their catalog for more my taste, and then later found the crown through another company. The saying is on the inside of her door so she will see it everyday before she leaves her room and when she wakes up. The crown is above her mirror. I just applied them to her wall and door and love it, I hope she does too. Most of all I hope it reminds her of how awesome and wonderful she really is.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a great idea! You are such a good mom!