Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween




We had a lot of fun. For the first time ever, I even dressed up. I forgot to have someone take a picture though. Our church did a trunk-or-treat and even though there were tons of kids, there was way more than enough candy for each child...in fact many of them made the rounds more than a couple of times. Below is what our trunk had in it, except I have no idea why the giant spider isn't there. I named him Fred and anyone 12 and over that wanted candy had to kiss him (Fred the giant hairy spider) in order to get any. I was really suprised how many wouldn't do it.






2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love everybody's costumes! It looks like you all had a ton of fun!

jadell said...

cute costumes! I love Calan's! :) Clever. Yes, you were cute, too, gwennie!