Saturday, May 10, 2008

Please Welcome Our New Addition!

I can't help it, I love my husband and he has been buggin me for another. I find it hard to say no to him sometimes...he just has the pleading puppy dog look down pat. So just what do you do? You give in, or atleast I finally did. The object of all this pleading was "free", but so far is costing us plenty. He has an appointment this next week for everything from shots to microchipping and even neutering. Of course once we met him, we couldn't resist him.


Please welcome Steve, our friendly, new (to us) Boxer.



5 comments:

sara :) said...

So cute! Sidney and Madeline are ogling him right now. They can't wait to come play with him.

Melzie said...

Love him!!!! And the post below-- oh my goodness, she's pinchable!

laina kay said...

Brave... very brave! Best of luck with a new baby AND a new dog!

Shaka said...

cute dog! you are very brave. we tried a dog 2 years ago when my thing 3 was 1. he lasted a year. we loved him and all the kids still talk about him and miss him but i couldn't handle it! dogs are sooooo much work!!! but you will prob. be better at it than me! have fun!

Shaka said...

oh, i sent you a christmas card but it came back to me undeliverable. i guess i have your address wrong. i'll have to get the right one from laina.